Saturday, September 22, 2007

Witches' Cauldron Swap



I'm participating in my first ever scrap booking swap and it's going to be super fun because it's Halloween related! Elizabeth and Simone are the masterminds behind this, so i know it's going to go well. My partner is Erica from Ohio! The rules are to make one item, send about $15 worth of Halloween related scrap items and some Halloween candy...sounds pretty easy. But I guess I am a bit worried about her liking what I make...but I'm going to do my best to get the vintage cute stuff that she likes! Can't wait to get started!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun!

Erica Payne said...

First of all..you are adorable and your boys are adorable and I'm sure I will love anything you send. Why wouldn't I!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

This was such a fun swap!
Thank you for popping by my blog!