I got tagged by Jana and Stephanie ....so here goes.
Here are the rules of tagging that I am supposed to follow:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK...so 7 random things about me.
1) I was robbed at gunpoint at work when I was working as a bank teller. It was terrifying!
2) I knew in my gut when I was young that I would only have boys as children...and low and behold, 3 boys later here I am!
3) I was terrified of moths until about 2 years ago. I'm not sure what cured my phobia, but when I was younger I would get hysterical when moths flew around me. Like screaming and freaking hysterical.
4) My husband and I got tattoos on our 3rd or 4Th date. It's so not us...but it's kind of fun to have that silly story down the path of our lives.
5) I didn't have a honeymoon. We bought our home and moved in 5 days after our wedding.
6) When I was a kid I used to love eating carrots and potato chips together. I know it sounds weird, but that was so delicious to me!
7) The car I drove to school when I was 16 was a 78' Ford Custom Cab truck with cow rails on the back. And the topper of that ice cream sundae of a vehicle was that it was butter yellow....Guess what...I parked a block away from school and walked the rest of the way.