Tuesday, March 25, 2008

KAPOW!



So here's a little history of why I got this amazing new band o' diamonds! When I was pregnant with the twins I gained probably close to 100lbs. I refused to look at the scale the whole time, but considering they were 7 1/2 lbs a piece, and I was on bed rest for 4 months, that's my guess. So I had to have my original wedding band and engagement ring cut off because I got so big. We have been meaning to get my rings fixed for the longest time. So last week while the kids were on spring break I mentioned about going to get my rings fixed and it worked out. So on the way down I said "maybe I'll see about getting my ring 'enhanced'". Jason said sure and when we got there and talked to the sales lady we figured out to get a new ring it would be close to an extra 10k....ummmmm....no! Plus my original diamond, while not huge, is an incredible quality diamond. The woman wanted to double check my certificate to see what we had. She said that color clarity diamond is very rare. Anyway...long story short. My original solitaire and wedding band are on vacation in NYC getting refurbished so they can meet their new friend which is sitting on my wedding finger right now. I decided instead of upping my original diamond I would get an extra band to bling it out a bit. So now I will have a top and bottom band around my solitaire...loving how this is going to look!!

Here's a better photo of it My ring!!

Yipee Skipee!!

9 comments:

Greta Adams said...

wooo hoooo girl i am so happy for you....looks gorgeous and you are a lucky and deserving chick....

looks like the bling is in the air...you and simone...who's next? {not me} lol i have been a grouchy girl

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE SKIPEE IS right girl ! VERY NICE ! Your old rings will be VERY happy to meet their new friend when they return ! And i treid to comment earlier on your slide show but something was wrong with blogger and it wouldnt load, but ADORABLE pics you have to scrap !!!!
Hope you had a great Easter !
TTYS !
jenn :)

Nancywithajones said...

WHEHeW GIRLL IM BLIND IM BLIND all the blingynesss has blinded meeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ok that is goregeousssssssssssssss.
YOU SO DESERVE IT I mean HELLLOOOOO twins YOU NEED two rings on that finger and 7 and 1.2 each ughmm Id say you need more bling babe! YOU rock it chicky!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!!
Love all that bling!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Oh Noel, It is gorgeous!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Oh you lucky girl!!! This is gorgeous!

Sonda T said...

oh so awesome girl! I can't wait to see it in person!! YIPPEEEE is right!

Sonda T said...

oh so awesome girl! I can't wait to see it in person!! YIPPEEEE is right!

Jonnine said...

How beautiful, you deserve it.