Thursday, May 3, 2007

Interview Me

Here's a challenge post I picked up from Barb-n-PA on SBA.

1. Do you have any books signed by the author? Why did you decide on these authors to sign their books? Yes...I saw David Sedaris last fall and was such a huge fan that i decided to lug my books along. As luck would have it I ended up being the last person in line to get my insrciptions. He talked to me for a few minutes too!

2. If you could go back in time with someone in history, Who would it be and why? I wouldn't. I'm happy here with all my modern amenities, medical advancements and equal rights!

3. Did you study any courses in photography? Yes, I took 2 college courses, but that was before digital cameras were even around.

4. If you could pick somewhere to live if money were no object, Where would you live and why? The Malibu coast...have you been there? That's why! Amazing!

5. What was an important moment in your life that if you wouldn't have done it, it could have changed the course of your life? Probably my "Thelma and Louise" trip to the Grand Canyon with my cousin. I was 23 and she was 19. We just got in our car with our map and we would drive for 6-7 hours a day and then stay in the fun places. We were gone for about 10 days. I have never laughed so hard, or been so mad, or been so amazed, or been so scared or so stupid or so fearless as I was in doing that. I met my husband 1 month after that trip and I feel like that was kind of my "breaking out of my shell" odyssey.

6. What is your all time favorite website to visit? Well, this is my daily list, CNN.com, WellsFargo.com, PerezHilton.com, Scrapjazz, Scrapbook addict, and of course my very own NoelMignon.com!

7. What do you consider to be your best and worst character trait? My best is something I thought I never had. I can listen and really "get" what people are saying. At least I think I can. My worst is that I tend to "hermit" myself. Not go out for days.

8. What was one of the most embarrassing moments in your life? Let's see.....I remember once I farted by accident in class because I was laughing so hard, that was embarrassing!

9. What was the best advice your parents ever gave you? Hmm.....I'll have to get back to you on that one.

10. If someone was to make a movie about you, Who would play you? Tell us why? Is it their looks, personality? What? My husband says Kate Winslet. I have also been told by old men that i look like Doris Day (my mom always got that too!).

Feel free to copy and paste!

2 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

I've enjoyed reading your answers. It was funny about the fart. Thanks for playing along.

Greta Adams said...

that is hysterical....i am going to copy and post later this weekend or beginning of next week.

Girl..the farting one just damn near made me blow tea across my desk...so funny!!