Monday, July 28, 2008

A new week...

We had such a great last couple of weeks. We really enjoyed Jason's vacation time. He had 2 weeks off and we went to SF for the night and then we went to Six Flags one day as well. We also got some home projects well underway which we can easily complete over the next few weeks.
Re-painting our bedroom and framing the windows as well as adding crown molding. And then we also want to repaint our front porch rail and switch out our fixtures. Right now we have the sort of recessed overhead lights out there and a year ago I bought some that hang down, so my goal is by the end of August/early Sept. to have all those things crossed off my to do list. There really isn't a hurry, I would just like to get it done... :)

So soccer season is here!! Jason is going to coach the twins team (The Knights) this year. They are so excited. Tonight is the first team meeting and they are wearing their uniforms to the pizza place...pretty cute!


My firend Michelle passed along a very nice award to me called the “Brilliante Webblog Award“. Thanks Michelle!!
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.

So I would like to pass this along to my frineds Greta, Elizabeth, Simone, Michele, Jenn, Sasha, and Kerttu! You guys are all awesome and I always look forward to checking out your blogs!

Now, if you have time you really need to get over to the challenge site and join in! This is my favorite challenge ever! Seriously, GO NOW!! :)

8 comments:

Greta Adams said...

woo hoooo i get an award!!! YAY!!!!
okay off to post

Greta Adams said...

and the twins...oh girl...i could eat them up!!

Michele Kovack said...

Thanks so much!!! Your boys ARE cutie pies!

Anonymous said...

ooooh thanks boo bear .. me love you too babes...me gonna post my award to you too .. cuz you sweet and ROCK the kits like NO OTHER..

SASSY

Dana said...

two cuties for the price of one! That photo must be scrapped asap :)

Lisa said...

It is so much to watch them play at that age! I can't wait to see your layouts.

Dana said...

Hey Friend! Yes Comic Con has lots of kids! Sunday in fact is Kids Day... Your family would go crazy if they like seeing people dressed up:) Loving your music by the way :)

Kerttu said...

thanx for the award, will check this out and add it to my blog when i get time or get home:)