Friday, February 2, 2007

Think Tank

Wow...our house is abuzz with thoughts galore. My husband and I are spinning in circles we are so inundated with ideas and trying to harness and organize them is driving us crazy!!

He has an amazing idea for a new service. but it's very HUSH HUSH. You know the routine...."I could tell, but then"...ahh you know the rest. He's so excited and I don't blame him. This could be big, big I tell ya!!

As for me.... Well I'm back from CHA with BIG ideas for my site. I have sketched out a new design for my home page, enlisted help from some very talented designers, and am ordering fresh new products from new vendors for my. So excited, but my head is spinning!

MUST FOCUS!

I will leave you with a sneak peak of one of the new products on the way

BASIC GREY STELLA RUBY

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

BG rocks!! can't wait to see the other goodies