Friday, February 22, 2008

Scrap-tastic!

So this weekend I am heading over to Folsom for my first ever big scrapping crop. It's a 12 hour event full of fun, scrapping and meeting new friends. Ashley is coming from the DT. Patti was supposed to come but she got super sick (get better!!). Lesle will be there, plus Patti S. who owns the store where it's going to be held. We are meeting at her Folsom store but she actually has a shop right across the street from my neighborhood too! So this should be fun. I think there are going to be about 25 people in all!


So in other scrapping news. Kaaren from the new kit review site Pampered Scrappers ordered one of my kits last week and put her review of it up today! I was very flattered by her nice comments! You can check out her site here. It's a very nice resource for anyone interested in scrapping with kits available from various sites!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sonda T said...

We had so much fun didn't we??!!! :D :D :D