Monday, June 18, 2007

The Crapping Song

The other day we were all in the car on the way somewhere when Luke asked to hear "the crapping song". He said it at least 3 times in a row before I could even figure out to ask "what..huh..what song are you talking about?" Again "the crapping song....Jacob's crapping song". Now by this time Jason and I are in hysterics and can barely stop laughing to try and decipher this mystery, which just gets Luke upset and he's almost crying. I say to Jacob..."what song is he talking about?" Jacob says "you know mom, my baseball song with the clapping". It was "Centerfield" which is on a disc of baseball songs I made for him. So in the end it was the clapping song...not the crapping song he wanted to hear.

3 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

lol - kids are so funny!

Greta Adams said...

yes girl i am in tears here....sooo funny!

Greta Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.