Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Trick or Treat!
He lost it!
He was all for it. I said how about after school, since he had about 20 minutes until he had to leave. "No...let's do it now. Then I can show all my friends." It took us 3 tries, but I finally got the floss tight enough it wouldn't slip off. Tied the other end to the refrigerator door...told him to close his eyes...slammed the door...a little "Ouch!" and there it hung from the refrigerator!
He was soooooo excited! He said "I can't believe it! I thought my tooth was never going to come out!" It had hung on for about 10 weeks. He thinks he's getting $500 from the tooth fairy tonight... we told him he'll get 500 pennies!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Austin Powers plays blackjack
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The times...they are a changin'
So we had a Halloween Day at gymnastics today. Most of the kids wore their costumes and the teacher did too. The twins were Spider man and the black Spider man. There was a Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Mr. Incredible, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Mr. Joe was a pirate. Lukey was looking at all the costumes and looked at Mr. Joe and said "What DVD is your costume from?" LOL!!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Keepin' it real
Sunday, October 21, 2007
of the main kit....BG/DD/FP...plus loads of other goodies!!
These pieces are for the "add on kit"...but it's going to be huge-ish!!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Tag...I''m it x 2!
I got tagged by Jana and Stephanie ....so here goes.
Here are the rules of tagging that I am supposed to follow:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK...so 7 random things about me.
1) I was robbed at gunpoint at work when I was working as a bank teller. It was terrifying!
2) I knew in my gut when I was young that I would only have boys as children...and low and behold, 3 boys later here I am!
3) I was terrified of moths until about 2 years ago. I'm not sure what cured my phobia, but when I was younger I would get hysterical when moths flew around me. Like screaming and freaking hysterical.
4) My husband and I got tattoos on our 3rd or 4Th date. It's so not us...but it's kind of fun to have that silly story down the path of our lives.
5) I didn't have a honeymoon. We bought our home and moved in 5 days after our wedding.
6) When I was a kid I used to love eating carrots and potato chips together. I know it sounds weird, but that was so delicious to me!
7) The car I drove to school when I was 16 was a 78' Ford Custom Cab truck with cow rails on the back. And the topper of that ice cream sundae of a vehicle was that it was butter yellow....Guess what...I parked a block away from school and walked the rest of the way.
OK...who should I tag??? I guess I'll shoot this over to
Can't wait to see your random facts!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Things I am currnetly in love with!
Right now I'm in love with a few new things one of which is this soda I found at the deli. It's called GUS (Grown up soda)...It DEE-LISH-ous!!
Also in love with the New AC Christmas papers!! The will be included in my Mid Nov. kit release along with a TON of other amazing holiday goodies!!
And last but not least...have you seen these yet?? Martha Stewart's glitter pumpkins! I'm going to have to try one. They are so darn adorable!!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Saturday was our family Birthday party for Jacob. He's six...wow!!
Then Sunday brought the friends birthday party. It was held at a bouncy house place called pump it up. there were about 12-15 kids, so it was manageable. they all had fun!
And last but not least...this is George. My mom found this little guy in her back ally all beat up and starving. She cleaned him up and took him to the vet. The kids fell in love with him, so now he's ours. he's really a very good puppy. He hangs out in his bed and has only had a few accidents in the house over the last few days. I think the boys are really going to love having a dog. And he's so small he can go pretty much everywhere with us. Another good deal is he doesn't bark. Isn't he a cutie??