Thursday, January 24, 2008

Autism Speaks: Video and fundraiser

My friend Kristi sent me this link and I wanted to make sure to post it here. Here's what her email said...

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.40 to Autism Speaks for *each time* the following video about autism video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW!!

5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Nicole Barczac had this on her blog this morning too (thats where I found it), but the more people who post it, the better it is for helping to find a cure for autism!

Greta Adams said...

i got that too and i will post it on my blog later as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Noel :) House full of autistic guys here :) DH and his friend are trying to start an autistic charity, lots of work !

bruinbr said...

thanks for the info! off to watch the video!

Kimberly Scott said...

thanks so much for the comments on my blog!! so super duper sweet.

i would die if i lived next to anthropologie. id be broke...wait...more broke:)

are you in sf? my hubby just applied for a job there! love your design site. fun stuff over there too! you are so creative!! stop by again!!