Monday, January 8, 2007

Martha, Martha, Martha...

I spent most of the day updating a bunch of stuff on my website http://www.noelmignon.com/ Put a bunch of stuff on sale a quite a few items in the clearance section. I am signed up to go to the CHA show in Anaheim at the end of the month and I am hoping to be able to get a bunch of new supplies to keep my site fresh.

Another very cool (or good) thing I am going to see at the show is Martha Stewart! I can't wait. I'm hoping I can get some pictures! Not sure if they will let me, I sure hope so! This is my first trade show/conference for scrapbooking and crafts stuff. I'm kind of nervous. It's nice my family can come with me. The kids and Jason are all going to go to Disneyland on Sunday while I'm scoping out the goods and then on Monday we will all go. I'm excited, hope it doesn't rain!

No comments: