Monday, January 8, 2007

Sicky Sickington

I have been sick. Coughing up a lung sick. Yuck. I hate being sick. Nothing gets done. Dinner doesn't get made. Dust bunnies pile up in every corner on the hard wood floor.

At least I wasn't sick on my birthday. We all went to Bucca DiBeppo and ate and ate and ate some more. I love that place. If you have never been there you should go. Here is the link http://www.bucadibeppo.com/ It's just fun and the food is really good. My favorite is the Penne Cardinale, unfortunately they had changed the menu, but they agreed to make us the penne cardinale. But we changed our minds and instead had an appetizer of calamari, and entree of chicken marsala, a side of green beans and the chocolate vesuvio for dessert.

My husband got me a very cool portable photography studio to take photos of my cards and other projects. My kids got me a movie, Little Miss Sunshine, and a certificate for a massage, which I will cash in as soon as I'm well enough to enjoy it! My mom got me a subscription to NetFlix which is a very cool gift. We watched my first choice last night and were not disappointed. Wedding Crashers was hilarious.

Well, off to cough out my other lung.

No comments: